If you didn’t get a chance to see the Essay Fiesta 2-year anniversary spectacular, here’s what you missed:
- Alyson Lyon still loves Matt Dillon. Will Matt Dillon love Alyson Lyon?
- Ian Belknap wants to kill James Franco.
- More prizes than you could carry home in your arms. BIG THANKS to Southport Grocery and Cafe, Dabble, Threadless, Chicago Underground Comedy, 826CHI, the Book Cellar and all the others that made the raffle a huge success.
- Jeff Garlin really wants a cupcake (but he will not have a cupcake).
- Monte LaMonte does not need a microphone.
- The staff of 826CHI plays a hell of an Essay Fiesta theme song cover.
- Keith Ecker discovered the meaning of life (hint: It’s Essay Fiesta).
A big big big thank you to all of you who came out and showed your support to us and to all of you have shown your support to us over these last two years. It means the world.