Last night’s Essay Fiesta was magical. If you weren’t there, you seriously missed out. We started 2012 off right with a lot of laughs and some very intimate personal revelations. Once again, the house was packed, and we raised some good money for a great cause (826CHI).
Weren’t there? Here’s a recap:
- Alyson Lyon started us off with a sexy story that ended in carnage.
- Adam Guerino shared with us details about his invisible boyfriend.
- Natasha Tsousouris fondly remembered yearbook high jinx.
- David Berner proved he can do a spot-on Chicago cop impression.
- Keith Ecker loves little girls…as long as they are speckled with glitter.
- Samantha Irby can barely contain herself and her emissions.
- Edward Thomas-Herrera watched the color fade from his Black Rose.
If you were unable to make it last night, fret not. Our next show is Feb. 20. And if you are a local business owner or know someone who is and would like to sponsor our raffle, please get in touch!