Presidents’ Day is the day on which we observe the birthday of every US president. It’s totally weird that all presidents were born on the same day. Doesn’t anyone else think this is an odd coincidence? No one? Huh.
Come on down to The Book Cellar on Monday, February 16th at 7 pm, for a Presidents’ Day lineup that would make Millard Fillmore do cartwheels. (Little known fact: Fillmore could really bust a cartwheel.)
- This Much is True Co-Host Stephanie Douglass
- The Dilettantes Co-Founder Rebecca Stevens
- You Feel So Mortal Author Peggy Shinner
- Actor and Bathtub Philosopher Jamie Black
- That’s All She Wrote Co-Host Angela Benander
As always, we’ll be collecting donations for 826CHI. They’re pretty good at cartwheeling, too.