Essay Fiesta has become a Presidents’ Day institution. Last year, our President’s Day show drew praise from ex-prez Abe Lincoln, who called it “The finest American achievement since that time I dunked over James K. Polk.”
This year, every single US President will be in attendance (in spirit). You should join us (in person) at The Book Cellar on Monday, February 15th at 7pm. Our lineup will make you forget all about your weird cousin’s election-related Facebook posts:
- Writer/Performer/Farmer Stephanie Douglass
- Shark Tank Alum/Cat Artist Steve Gadlin
- Writer/Theater-Maker Chad Peterson
- Performer/Ju Jitsu-er Natasha Tsoutsouris
- Writer/Comic Connoisseur Megan Kirby
As always, we’ll be collecting the faces of presidents (in the form of your cash money) for 826CHI.