We know, we know. We’re absolutely crazy to schedule the next Essay Fiesta on March 21st, which is the much-anticipated World Puppetry Day. Most of you will be binge-watching episodes of Thunderbirds or Sifl & Olly before heading out to boogie down at your favorite creepy puppet dance party. How can we compete?
But just in case you’re someone who finds puppets absolutely terrifying, why not come down to The Book Cellar on Monday, March 21 at 7pm for some good, wholesome, no-strings-attached fun with this awesome lineup?
- The Answer to the Riddle is Me Author David Stuart MacLean
- Essay Fiesta Godmother Alyson Lyon
- Miss Spoken Co-Host Rose Lannin
- Writer/Performer Mark Schab
- The Condition Co-Star (and your mom’s favorite) Erin Diamond
As always, we’ll be collecting donations for 826CHI. There will be absolutely no donations for puppets.